Best Ways to Lose Weight Fast - The Top 7 Tips For Losing LBS - In No Time - I Lost 50 in 8 Weeks!


Are you looking in the mirror and you are not happy with what you see? Well, firstly, never think bad about yourself, there is a lean toned body in ALL of us... you just need to release him or her! If you want the best ways to lose weight fast, then these 7 tips will most certainly get you on the right track for success (they helped me drop 50 pounds in 8 weeks... permanently):
1.) Build Lean Muscle - No matter what, you must have some type of resistance training plan within your exercise routine. Ladies, you don't have to develop monster size muscles... just develop lean muscle. The best workouts I recommend are squats, bench press, dead lifts, military press, and pull ups for an all around effective workout.
2.) Intense Cardio - If you can't stand spending 45 minutes to an hour on the treadmill, then I have great news! You can actually get an even more effective workout in literally half the time! What I recommend you do is high intensity cardio (sprinting, H.I.I.T, etc.).
 This workout is better since it will SKYROCKET your metabolism!
3.) More Water - Yes, I know how difficult it is to drink a lot of water, but if you want to lose weight fast, you MUST increase the amount.
 What I did was I started drinking at least 1/2 my body weight in ounces of water each day (a little more if I was exercising). You know what? I noticed a difference... the FIRST week! Drinking more water will flush toxins out of your body, effectively build muscle, boost your metabolism, and so much more!
4.) Proper Nutrition - My friend, please avoid fad dieting (low fat, low carb, low calorie, starvation diets, celebrity endorsed diets, prepackaged meal plans, etc.). Those programs are ineffective... because they are unnatural. Typically, you'll end up with a lower metabolism, yo-yo weight loss, a loss of energy, and prepackaged meals are LOADED with sodium! Proper nutrition consists of eating NORMAL foods.
 I recommend protein, antioxidants, fiber (good carbs), healthy fats, and foods rich in vitamins and minerals (fruits/vegetables).
5.) Increase Metabolism - This is where it's at! If you do the right things to naturally boost your metabolism, your new body is just around the corner! To naturally boost your metabolism, I recommend calorie shifting, eating more frequently (4-5 small meals), high intensity exercises, drinking 2 cups of green tea daily, and getting 2-3 servings of organic apple cider vinegar daily.
6.) Late Night Eating - To help prevent slowing down your metabolism while you sleep, I recommend that you avoid eating (especially carbs) at least 3 hours before going to bed.
7.) Consistency - I know this is a very obvious point, but trust me on this, if you just stay 100% consistent, you will be absolutely amazed with how quickly you'll lose weight!
BONUS TIP - Motivation - The greatest motivational tip that worked unbelievably well for me is also so unbelievably simple: Progress.
 Yup, that's it, to develop incredible motivation to stick with your diet program, all you need to do is do enough to see some type of progress.
 It is guaranteed to keep you going!
Bottom line, if you are struggling to lose weight fast, then those 7 (plus bonus) tips above will make a HUGE difference. I wound up losing 50 pounds in 8 weeks with those tips... and you too can get awesome results just as well!
Want to Melt Away Fat FAST and drop 9 lbs. EVERY 11 DAYS? Well, I highly recommend the "calorie shifting diet" from Fat Loss 4 Idiots.
I lost an amazing 50 lbs. of fat total in 8 weeks using this popular online diet plan... and it all stayed off FOR GOOD! This diet works so well because it is based on skyrocketing your metabolism by eating REAL foods. 
NO starvation, NO cravings, NO diet pills... just 100% natural and very EASY dieting!
>> Click http://www.FatLossIn11Days.info to read my full review and testimonial, and get started today!

No comments:

Post a Comment